- Stay connected 24/7 – Catch activities as they happen in 1080p Full HD. Watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of motion alert video clips for free.
- Notifications – Get notified when Cloud Cam sees activity. Check in anytime or watch motion clips on the Cloud Cam mobile app.
- See clearly in the dark – Night vision lets you detect what’s happening around the clock. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
- Two-way audio – Check in with the family or tell your dog to stop barking.
- Works with Alexa – Just ask Alexa to show your live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
- Cloud Cam is always getting smarter with more advanced notifications, detection, and features. Just announced: get notified when Cloud Cam detects specific sounds: glass breaking, a baby crying, a dog barking, or a smoke/carbon monoxide alarm.
|Field of view||120 degrees diagonal|
|Size||Camera diameter (60 mm), camera thickness (42 mm), overall height (104 mm), base diameter (70 mm)|
|CPU||Dual CPUs. Wi-Fi SoC and Image Signal Processor|
|Power||Power adapter and power cord (10 ft. long) included|
|Wireless||Single-antenna Wi-Fi with diversity. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks that use the 802.11g/n; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Connections||Wi-Fi, BTLE. Internet Speed: 2Mbps uplink speed or higher recommended.|
|Smart phone requirements||iOS 9.3x or later; Android L or later|
|Camera resolution||Up to 1080p Full HD Resolution|
|Camera frame rate||Up to 30 frames per second|
|Sensors||Ambient Light Sensor|
|Ports||One microUSB port for power|
|Audio||5 mm x 11 mm x 3.5 mm speaker and one omni-directional microphone|
|LEDs||One RGB LED for camera status, eight IR LEDs for night vision. To help you know when Cloud Cam is on, the status LED will glow green when the camera is on. When the green light is off, you know that the camera and microphone are electrically disconnected.|